BEAR CREEK LODGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to arrival; the deposit is fully refundable minus the above mentioned $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations within 3 to 13 days of arrival will forfeit the entire deposit.
- Any cancellation within 72 hours of check-in will be charged the entire stay (including taxes).
- A 30-day cancellation is required for all bookings of more than two cabins.
- You will receive any refund due within two weeks of cancellation.
- Collect all the trash and leave it bagged up neatly in the kitchen. DO NOT leave the trash sitting outside as it will attract animals.
- Place all used dishes in the dishwasher and start a load running; we provide the dishwashing detergent. Housekeeping will put the dishes away for you. Wipe down the countertops, Rinse out sink. Empty all food out of the refrigerator. You will be charged a $25.00 fee in the event the sink or counters are left dirty with unwashed dishes.
- Turn the temperature on the primary heat source to 60 degrees in the winter. Leave it off in the summer.
- Shut all the windows and put down all the blinds.
- Turn off the lights.
- Lock the doors.
- On the day of your departure you will be charged $50/hour for every hour after 11:00am. If you are still in your room after 4:00pm, you will be charged another room night at Prime rate.
NO SMOKING We are a no-smoking property for reasons of health, safety and comfort for all of our guests. Guests who violate the policy and smoke on the property are subject to a minimum $250.00 charge for us to return the room to a smoke-free status, guests agree to paying this fee by accepting this policy. We appreciate your understanding. If you do smoke outside, please be courteous to others and stay 20ft. from all doors and windows. Help us keep the grounds clean by disposing of ALL your cigarette butts. There are cigarette disposal containers, as well as trash cans.
PETS We love pets at Bear Creek Lodge. Pets are allowed based on availability of a pet friendly room. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. We expect guests to properly manage the care of their four-legged friends while staying with us. Requirements we expect pet owners to observe and follow:
* Pets are to be on a leash in all common areas unless management specifically waives this rule.
* Pets are not to be left in the room without owner supervision.
* Pets must not disturb other guests- this means no barking, whining, etc, especially during normal sleep time.
* Owners are required to pick up waste and deposit it in the designated pet waste depository located near the fire pit.
* Pets are not allowed on beds and other furniture- bring your own matt or pad for their comfort.
Fees and Damage Charges
We charge a $25.00 per pet/per day fee to cover the extra cleaning. If your pet causes damage while visiting us, or we find evidence they were on the furniture we will charge your credit card to cover any repair or replacement costs.
Any undeclared pets will be assessed a $100.00 fine charged to the card on file.
If guests fail to comply with our pet terms, we reserve the right to deny use of the facility and cancel room reservation without refund.
DAMAGE/LOSS OF PROPERTY
We reserve the right to charge for any damage to or removal of items from the premises and/or unusual cleaning. Damaged or missing items from rooms post check-out will be charged to the card on file. These items include, but are not limited to, remote controls, linens, pillows, mugs, kitchen items, etc. Please inquire if you have any questions or concerns about this policy.
QUIET HOURS Please refrain from making any noise that can be heard outside the cabin between the hours of 10:00pm and 8:00am as to not disturb.