will be more than just a wedding- it will be a reunion and retreat for family and friends.
Bear Creek Lodge is nestled in a high mountain valley just north of McCall, Idaho. It sits on 65 acres with both manicured lawns and natural wildflower meadows surrounded by National Forest. Just five minutes from town, it is the perfect natural setting for your wedding and family gathering.
- Rental of all thirteen guest rooms for two nights.
- Rental of a private 3 bedroom 2 bath house at the edge of the property for two nights.
- Rental of the entire lodge and grounds for the weekend.
- The lodge has expansive decks, restaurant, beer and wine bar, fireplaces, gathering areas, pool table and darts.
- The manicured grounds include expansive lawns, lighted landscape mounds, numerous elk statues, lighted gazebo, reflecting pond with trout and wild birds.
- Enjoy your family and friends. Have a barbecue around the bocce ball and horseshoe pits, hang out at numerous log picnic tables, take a walk along Bear Creek.
- Nightime turns the lodge into a magical place with beautiful outside lighting. Soak in the outside hot tub and watch the millions of stars while listening to the songs of the coyotes. Wake up to the music of the songbirds.
- Beer and wine provided by Bear Creek Lodge (billed separately).
- 22 passenger shuttle available to transport your family and friends to local activities. View packages on Activity Drop down
Whether it's dinner around the table you are seeking, an exciting cooking class with friends, an intimate dinner with romantic views or a cook-free vacation while visiting our piece of paradise- let our Gourmet Chef cater to you while you spend your time with family and friends doing what it is that you love to do most.