Enjoy what the McCall Area has to offer.
- Swim, sail, jet boat, water ski, canoe, and kayak on Payette Lake.
- Fish, kayak, go rafting, or jet boat on the nearby Salmon and Payette Rivers.
- Go mountain biking, hiking, and climbing in the surrounding mountains.
- Ride the chair lift at Brundage ski area, and walk or bike down.
- Golf on one of five beautiful golf courses in the McCall area.
- Visit the art galleries in town or
- Sit out on your private deck, put your feet up, and enjoy the serenity of Bear Creek Lodge!
Enjoy an adventure packed vacation or just come and slow down and appreciate the high mountain weather, cool breezes, and star studded nights.
Hang Out at the Lodge
- Read a book on your private deck
- Play horseshoes or bocce ball
- Play crocket on the lawn
- Learn to fly fish in our catch and release pond
- Gather with friends at our multiple log picnic tables
- Take walks along Bear Creek
- Play ball with your pet
- Roast marshmallows and make som'mores around the campfire
- Soak in our outdoor hot tubs, listen to the coyotes, and watch the stars
- Wake up to bird song and the rustle of the breezes in the trees.
Additional information on outdoor activities and events in the area:
McCall Chamber of Commerce
Bear Creek Lodge is the perfect location for romantic getaways, corporate retreats, and weddings.